Monday, November 14, 2005

Big baby and me


Over the weekend we caught the purple dinosaur show. Yes, we went to the Barney show, for the benefit of Bumpkin (or so I thought) .. but, in the end, it was more so for the big baby, i.e. Homer.

He was raving about Barney after the show, “I understand why the kids love him! (or is it her?).. Barney doesn’t insult the kids’ intelligence”, probably more like he doesn’t insult Homer’s intelligence. I can see it now, Bumpkin sitting in front of the TV watching Barney videos with Homer pretending that he is Barney.

On other news, we found out that Bumpkin’s estimated weight is 3.5 kg! Which means I have to brace myself for a C-section since the doctor believes that I am too small (short) to deliver Bumpkin normally if she keeps on packing the weight.

Any tips on keeping Bumpkin’s weight as it is?

-maybe-i-should-stop-eating-cakes-L