Monday, February 27, 2006

Wonder Woman

This was me just hours before little Ni-Mu came into the world. If you thought, "wowser.. that's huge!!" You should've seen my side profile..Yes.. I was that big!! .. and yep, this t-shirt is now stretched beyond recognition.

I was cleaning up my picture folders and found this shot.. and it reminded me how ambitious I was back then (only 3 months ago..) on being the wonder woman extraordinaire ..
supermom, super efficient consultant by day and by night, fabulous chef and sex goddess ..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

What was I thinking??

I'm just happy I haven't ended up like Mr. Shellman's projection of my future, "bedak sejuk on my face with a little baby precariously on my left hip in a chaotic house of shambles."

For now I'm happy with me being "Wondering Woman" .. as in "I wonder where the time went?" and "I wonder if people would notice the spit stain that Ni-Mu just did on my top"

-wondering-still-L