Friday, July 13, 2007

Life is a stunt!

I am huggable.
I am adorable.
Made 100% to be cuddled, played with, loved.
Most importantly I am here to love without ever judging you.

Unconditional.

You dress me up, adorn me.. you even gave me flowers

And now I'm strapped at the hood of the car, going 100 kph!
Bugs splattered across my face, my beautiful soft fur is now splotchy .. almost a rag.
Whyyyyyyy????

.
.
.
.
.
.


My version of what those "poor teddy bears used as part of wedding car ornament" are thinking...

Poor teddies! Every single time I see teddies on any of those lavishly decorated cars, I kept imagining the horrors it must has gone through... It's like, so you think you're gonna be hugged and loved.... you're wrong!!! I'm gonna strap you up and let you have a taste of life in the fast lane!!

Kesian Teddy... I'd give you a hug but....

-i-love-ted-teddy-roooooo-L