Monday, October 29, 2007

How many cards did you get?

Remember when we're (a lot) younger, and getting raya cards were all the rage? With all those pantuns like

Pecah kaca, pecah gelas

Sudah baca, harap balas

Gone are the days.

For this Raya, I received a total of 5 cards, two of them were jointly named between me and Homer, the other three .... well the other three is a bit scary considering that it was addressed especially for me, at my parent's home, with the stamp ripped off ..

Signed....

Salam Perjuangan, (with photos)
YAB Tuan Guru Dato' Nik Abdul Aziz Nik Mat
YB Dato' Seri Tuan Guru Hj. Abdul Hadi Awang

Parti Islam SeMalaysia (PAS)


Three raya cards, from PAS... hand delivered to my old address!

Even my dad was amused.

Should I be scared? For now, I'll stick with being blessed.. that at least, someone thought of me.. in a "greeting card" way.

-give-Islam-a-chance-L