Saturday, February 16, 2008

Pit.. not to be confused with Pitt.

I find one particular deodorant ad .. ahem .. weirdly funny

Recap.

Which part of my body do you love (or was it like?) most?
Here? *girl shows off her long smooth legs*
Here? *fairy hands motion*

(In a deeply disturbing low manly voice)
You know which one... *close up to girl's dry/hair free/perfect armpit*

Okay. Pleeeaaasseeee tell me I'm not alone here.. It's weird, right?

Okay-okay. I have to confess, I did come across (fine.. dated..) a guy, who would've thought the ad was perfectly normal. It freaked me out.. but I thought, hey if he can love my imperfect "underarms", he can handle anything.. turns out he could.. in fact, he HANDLED everyone. More reason for me to say,"EEYYYYWWWWWWW!"

Okay-okay-okay. TMI.

-normal-regular-L