Tuesday, March 04, 2008

What to do..

Decisions.. decisions..

Yes, its that time again.. Election!

Whilst other people battle on which candidate to vote for, I have another dilemma to add to the impending E-Day.

What to wear.

Yes, you heard me right, what should I wear? It's not that I don't care about the political or moral standings of the candidates. I do. After all, I did major in Political Science. I can go on for hours talking about the state of our political scene. But this blog, in all seriousness, is about things which are needlessly complicated, right?

So I found out that I'll be voting in an Islamic school, and the first thing that came to mind is whether I should be wearing a headscarf or not, to which my dad said, "were you planning to wear a swimsuit? baju biasa je laaaaaa.."

But which baju biasa?????

-i-should-not get-a-new-outfit-L