Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I blinked and missed the light saber...

Let me tell you about the most expensive movie I've ever watched.

Drove all the way to the spotless island, braved the long Q at the customs checkpoint... all for a movie.. (okay, okay.. I did manage to squeeze in some quality family time with the birds...)

Sex and The City..

There we were, all dressed in our no nonsense mom-on-holiday bajus.. (meaning easy to pack and no frills shoes). No Manolo's, no fancy summer dress, no oversized clutch. Just me and Brave Lawyer Gal, giddily making our way to the movie theatre, leaving our kids to the mercy of their fathers...

We cried, we laughed, those witty lines...we oohed and aahed over the clothes, bags and shoes..

We drooled over Samantha's hot next door neighbour who always seems to be getting it on..

And I missed the big full frontal!
F**K.. f**kety F**K

And now, I can't wait to watch it again with my gal-pals... I don't care, this time I'll dress up, wear my pointiest heels.. and maybe, just maybe get a whole new outfit.. even if all the sex scenes are cut out, I'll still have those beautiful outfits splashed across the big screen.

-in-search-of-gladiator-heels-L