Monday, December 29, 2008

You jump, I jump, right?

A couple of nights ago, I saw Titanic, yes, the movie.. with that haunting song that goes on and on.

That was my second time watching it. And I remembered exactly who I watched it with the first time around, and more importantly who I was as I sat there telling myself that I too will find somebody who will jump, if I jump.

Bollocks.. I know.. but I was a wide eyed girl who's heart just got broken to pieces then. I desperately wanted to believe that Titanic love IS out there, and that my Leonardo WILL find me as I look out to the world looking lost and forlorn.

Now, 11 years later, I'm a different person, but as I watched the old lady telling her tale all over again, I'm reminded of something I've forgotten for a very long time. And I must never forget it again.


-on-the-trampoline-of-life-L