Sunday, May 10, 2009

A wish was all it took.

She snores.. and I don't mind it a bit.

She's my sunshine, every little bit of her has me written all over it. The way she articulate herself, her love for japanese food, her expressions.. But what I'm most proud of her is the strength she has. So strong, she keeps me from falling apart.

I wonder if my mom looks at me and feel the same way. Of course we've had our differences, and lately I do feel like I have failed her, and wondered if I have failed my little mini me.

Just as she was falling asleep, she said,"Happy Mother's Day Mum.. I love you..", I knew I have not failed her.. and with that I knew instinctively that when I said "Happy Mother's Day Mummy!", just now over dinner that I have not failed my mom too.

Happy Mothers Day! I am me because of you.

-mummy-L