Tuesday, May 03, 2005

7 days and counting..

When I get back to KL, I want to –

. eat jambu batu / jambu air with assam boi powder


. go to suzi’s corner and order Maggie goreng ("basah" with lots of cut cili api)


. meet up with my friends and goss my brains out


. hang out at Chinoz with Subby Hubby and bitch ..

. catch up with outlaws gossip with my biras, heheheh

. catch the latest family goss from Sing Sing Gal

. go for a facial

. get my mum to cook anything and everything..*drooollllss*

. round up the usual suspects and eat cakes at Alexis

. eat roti canai near Entrepreneurina’s office

. stock up on low heel shoes, watch out Vincci!

. have my hair restyled by Super Stylist

. stock up on dvd’s

. have the nasi lemak at Kg. Bharu with everything on!

. go for mani and pedi.. aahhh..

. go for long lunches with anyone available

. order the banana fritters with ice cream at Mdm Kwan’s

soon.. L.. soon..

-wiping-drool-L