Friday, April 29, 2005

Me, myself & I


I do believe that I am the MOST selfish person in the world nowadays. Everything is about ME. When it comes to food, it’s what I want to eat or drink. When I go to sleep, Homer, is only allowed to watch his daily dosage of Desperate Housewives using headsets. When I have the hunger pangs in the middle of the night, I’ll wake Homer up so he can make toast/soup/instant noodle for me, as I may faint from all the hunger.

My drinks have to be just the right mix of Sunquick and cold water, juices must be chilled and not too sweet. I have priority when it comes to bathroom use. If I say my breasts hurts, it will remain that way until I say so, no touching… or even staring! I must never come in contact with trash, and it has to be taken out everytime I say so. I decide which programmes I prefer to watch, and that’s final. Everything must be done my way… or the highway, baby!

I do believe that Homer is trapped in a hellish nightmare created by none other than evil moi.. Muahahahahaha… For the guys, be happy that I’m NOT your wife.. and for the girls, pray that your other half is as tolerant as Homer.

On another, less self absorbed note, (yeah, rrrright .. ) I realized that prunes really do what they’re supposed to. I may have ingested too much prunes yesterday and therefore had to suffer the whole of last night. So my lesson of prunes while being preggers would be to eat no more than 10 a day.

-queen-L