Saturday, April 02, 2005

The trainer in me..

Many of my friends think that I have a pretty easy going job, which I do and LOVE, but, when the time comes, I’ll be busy as a bee or the worker ant. I’ve been busting my ass talking to customers, telling people what should be done, spending time with my colleague and finding out what’s new at the head office.

And now it’s time for my trip to Singapore for a 3 day training. A big part of my job is actually to train people. There, I’ve said it. I am sort of a teacher, something I never imagined I will do. In fact I train people on how to …….. Well, I’ll leave it at that as I don’t think I want to divulge what exactly I do. For security reasons, I am sure you understand.

It’s going to be stressful and unnerving training in Singapore. The select few will ask very technical questions and I don’t quite like giving out too many technical information as it can get very boring and half the class would be nodding off to ZZ land. I can go ON and ON about light properties and angles etc, but that’s just not my style, you know??

Now, the two most important question is, what shall I wear and should I wear my hair up or down?

-nominated-best-dressed-trainer-L