Wednesday, April 13, 2005

That little blue line

This is it, I am now at a junction in my life where a whole new bunch of challenges lies ahead. Peoples – I am with child, preggers, soon to be mommy.. whatever you want to call it, I AM PREGNANT!

We took the pee stick test about 5 days ago, and got a confusing result. A positive result should show a ‘+’ on one of the window, but mine just shows the straight top to bottom line without the horizontal line. Great, I thought, my life is needlessly complicated..haha!


I finally got a confirmation from a gynae at the London Dubai Clinic 2 days ago.

I am still stunned.

I broke the news to my family and close friends, who seems to be more excited than I am. And I wondered, what is wrong with me? Homer can’t wipe the smug smile off his face, and already beginning to annoy me with, “are you okay, sweetie?” every 10 minutes. Hmmph!

Just got a call from the gynae who confirmed my blood and urine test came back healthy, and so I should look forward to a healthy first tri-mester. Okay, so far so good..

According to the doctor, I am 8 weeks into my pregnancy, which means, I took my little bundle to see the ping pong show .. Aiyeee! Well, let’s just hope that it was still in its embryonic stage and was not be affected with what I saw .. eheheh.

-sleeping-earlier-like-I’ve-never-done-before-L