Tuesday, April 19, 2005

He made me cry!

I just bawled my eyes out over Oprah - The Live Strong, Lance Armstrong interview.

But this is NOT due to pregnancy emotional roller coaster ride, at least not entirely.

I AM AN EMOTIONAL person and my eyes turn into watery pools whenever I watch sad movies or the likes of that. I cry at weddings, and I remembered that sometimes when I am far away from Homer, I could call him up at godly hours and sobbed away, missing him.

But it could still be partly due to pregnancy.. I mean, I was making spinach and mushroom pastry (recipe courtesy from Lisa), listening to the interview and crying.. all at the same time!

The spinach pie turned out fantastic, considering that this is my first time EVER making a pie! And all that while sobbing for Lance Armstrong...

**********

Arghh!

Homer just called to say that we're having dinner out, his ex-colleague from Tehran is in town.. Ah well, more pies for me!!

-baker-L