Tuesday, April 26, 2005

What I did (eat) today.

Woke up, extremely annoyed with Homer for sleeping too close and breathing out his carbon monoxide on my face.

Peed, wash face and brushed my teeth, not particularly in that order.

Walked downstairs to the kitchen, poured milk into my bowl of cereal, had some orange juice and switched on the computer.

Replied to some work mails, made 2 piece of toast and slathered them with cream cheese spread. Finished it off with 2 glasses of apple juice.

Looked into the fridge and saw yesterday’s leftover roast beef sandwich, ate it. More juice.

Sent Homer to work, in silence as still very annoyed with him (for the carbon monoxide and ……. Argh!)

Made several phone calls, more work mails and read about the progress of my pregnancy. Think I am obsessed with all these pregnancy websites, must stop. Oohh! Just found a site that has yoga videos for preggers people.. woohoo!

Dang! I’m hungry again. Made more toast, spread the cream cheese, then remembered that I have two hard boiled egg in the fridge. Sliced them up, mix in some mayo and voila.. egg mayo sandwich. Washed it down with cold water.

I spy with my eye, something round and orange. Mandarin oranges, peeled them and had 2. (They’re oranges and therefore good for me, plus its rich with vitamin C, right?)

God almighty! I’m still hungry!

*sigh*

2 scoops of Jamoca Almond Fudge ice cream sounds good.

One of the website says that I don’t have to eat for two, even though I am pregnant. I only need an extra 300 calories. Does the above add up to 300 calories? I t-
think so!

Arrrgghh... and it's only 2.30 pm...

-10-weeks-and-counting-L