Monday, April 04, 2005

Reflections

Have you ever wondered how others see you?

What do people see when they look at me? Looking at how they almost always speak either Mandarin or Cantonese, I’m assuming that I must appear “chinese-ey”.. What with my “sepetness”. But when I look at my pictures and the mirror, I see nothing of such. But over the years I have come to accept my appearance. Although, if anyone ever catches a glimpse of my IC, I could seriously pass off as someone’s maid. It is and still one of my most horrible picture.

I wondered today, as I trained the class, how they saw me. Young (ish), loud voiced, cheerful, confident, ms-know-it-all (at least on the subject), travels a lot .. Wow! I sound really good. But the fact is, I’m tired and I really can’t wait to see the self acclaimed fatty Homer.

i-wonder-if-i-have-a-funny-walk-L