Friday, January 06, 2006

Calling beautiful ladies..

Okay,I've been keeping this in long enough. Anyone out there seen this "Malaysia's Most Beautiful" program? I seem to catch bits and pieces of it and ironically, it's uggllyyy..

Last night, with only 4 contestants to go, I thought .. hmm maybe the last 4 are potentially beautiful people. Oh.. was I wrong. I feel sorry for the judges for having to keep up with the lot all this while, and their challenge last night was a total fiasco.

To top it all off, during dinner one of the finalist (the one with long curly wavy hair) commented that she liked the mushroom she was eating .. shitake mushroom which she pronounced she-take (shitek).

ARRRGGHHHHHHH!

Come on Malaysia, is this what we have to show to define Malaysia's Most Beautiful?

-beauty-and-the-beast-L