Thursday, January 05, 2006

Is it really 2006?


Does the New Year count if you slept through it?

You got it, I.. slept through the change of year, after the (not so much) build up to it. With all the new changes in my life, I settled with watching the KLCC New Year countdown concert on TV, and realized for the first time ever that KRU cannot sing to save their lives. Please, no hate mail on this.. I used to think they're the breath of fresh air our local music industry needed, (studios can do wonders on recordings!) So I was fooled too.

So here I am, new year, new baby and let's not forget the new body. The problem is, when you have too high of an expectation on yourself, you get easily frustrated when things doesn't come exactly like what you planned. For example, motherhood was real challenge, breastfeeding was an exceptional curve for me, plus getting used to having someone who practically clings on you for her dear life.

I'm not complaining about my miracle, I'm just saying don't expect a certain scenario and stick with that. Brace yourself, your life is NOT a movie. I should have known better - Life is a series of challenge, take it as it comes.

So, I reckon since I have finally overcame my mutilated nipples problem. Next would be getting back in shape. I know the books are saying 9 months up.. so 9 months down.. again eager lil' me just ain't happy everytime I see my own reflection.

Just so you know - I have not morphed into a manic depressive, this is me lacking sleep and a little dosage of privacy and missing the "old" L. Ah well, that's the challenge, right?

Bring it on 2006!!

-new-supermama-wannabe-L