Monday, March 27, 2006

Is it really today?


All around me, people are embarking on a new journey; Mama and Papa Mido is preparing the arrival of Baby Chin, Super Lawyer Gal is moving on up, Subby Hubby finally gets a job which is in line of his study, K-devi has gone on a self discovery trip, Sing Sing Gal struggles with her own personal conflicts, Homer discovers the joys of being his real self in his home coutry, even little NiMu has learned a few tricks showing her nature as each day goes by.

Me?.. yes, moi ..

I feel different today, I just realized that in the past months I have changed. Perhaps its the sudden workload, perhaps its the emotional turmoil within me and from all the people around me, losing myself and re-discovering it all again with my little NiMu. As I write this, I wonder if I'm making any sense, I wish to find my pillar of strength but I don't know how to. And so, I look at the people around me ..

Well, sign me up on a trip .. I want to journey on..

On! On!

To Mama an Papa Mido, the baby will rock the boat, but you guys will do great! We'll be seeing you sailing through.. Can't wait, NiMu will have someone to bully ;)

-good-luck-me!-L