Tuesday, April 04, 2006

That damn ad!


I have a confession. My hair is falling out.. yessirreeee.. I no longer want to wash my own hair cos everytime I do, I fear that our shower drain may clog up and bath water would flood the whole apartment. It IS that bad. And so, I've resorted to going to hair salons and clog up their drain.

It doesn't help that I keep seeing this ad on how to know whether your hair is damaged or dry. The thing that bothers me about the ad is this - the dang experiment says that if you cut your hair and drop it in a glass of water and oil, you'll find out the condition of the hair. If it stays in the oil layer, then your hair is dry and if your hair drops down to the water bit then your hair is damaged.

The thing is, there's just 2 outcome isn't it? Either the hair will stay in the oil bit or the water part.. so either way your hair is screwed. What the f*#k??

O' thy beautiful locks with blonde streaks .. keep up your strength, this too shall pass....

-baldy-L