Monday, August 28, 2006

I hate the haze.


Last night, I could see clearly KL's skyline.. It's been a while since I saw my beautiful city in all its splendour and its beautiful lights. This morning, it is still clear.. and I gave a silent pray that the haze has finally made its way out of the system.

I mean, the view from my place is not fantastic or anything, I can see the ongoing construction of a new highway, the low cost flats nearby and the monstrous development sprouting a few kilometres away. But at least, I can see them and take them all in as part of my surroundings.. Seeing things clearly means I won't step on shit and drag them everywhere unknowingly, spreading the stench.. Not that the haze was that bad that I can't see the pile of shit.. but you guys know what I mean..

Even when things are not as picturesque as we'd want it to be .. I'm sure everyone is glad that the haze is gone right? It even makes me want to thank last Friday's flashfloods cos it means washing away the haze..

This entry is mundane, just like my morning.. but I just needed to get it out..

-clearer-is-better-L