Monday, November 13, 2006

I am guilty..

I am guilty of the following -

1. Saying "I love you" to a complete stranger, one carefree night where I was privy to wearing a US$100,000 necklace in my plunging black dress...

2. Alowing myself to be immersed replying work mails, while little Ni-Mu emptied a whole tub of aqueous cream all over her face and body. Her skin is going to be sooooo soft for the next week or so..

3. Not keeping track of our Astro bills which led to the service being cut off and us watching regular TV.. which led to me being hooked on bloody Bawang Putih, Bawang Merah.

4. Being too lazy to update this blog, eventhough gazillion-jillion things has happened. Hmm, perhaps blogging is becoming a little bit (needlessly) complicated.

.. And many more since my last entry.. what can I say, I've been a naughty-yummy-mummy. So in the light of the joyous month of Syawal.. I'd like to wish everyone Selamat Hari Raya (..yes, guilty of not wishing all of you too..) and obviously being guilt-ridden.. Maaf Zahir Batin.

-acquitted-nevertheless-L