Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Time after time.

The thing about time is that; it's ever changing, always in a hurry to move forward, sometimes, leaving us mith a messy past that can't be undone. With that being said, we always say we must live for today... but think about it... even today, "time" has changed.. I'm talking about how it was before and how everything is right now.

When I was younger, I worry about having my picture taken while holding a cigarette... and that picture being distributed spreading the rumour that I'm "wild".

Nowadays, kids have to worry about having their nude photos posted on the net.

Time has definitely changed.

Can't blame technology, after all, it's all about getting better, smaller, faster.. moving on with time, right? Could it be that our creations are becoming our enemy?

But didn't someone say that we can always learn .. even from our enemy?

-feeling-philosophical-L