Thursday, December 27, 2007

Highlights and Lowlights

.. Nope, I'm not talking about my hair..
Just the regular roundup of the year that is (soon to be was) 2007

Laugh out loud moment
- Ni-Mu wanting to brush my hair down there with her toothbrush.

Proudest moment
- Ni-Mu saying out loud repeatedly, "..mmmmm, so i-cious!" while having her carbonara, which I made from scratch.

Victoria Beckham moment
- That superb photo at HK Disneyland!

Blood curling moments
- Telling somebody that trust can only be gained.

Momentums that just don't quit
- Fabulous friends, my terrible two monsterina, the much too real Homer and all those wonderful outfits!

Longest 6 hours of my life
- Daddy dearest undergoing heart bypass

And for all those in between moments that makes this life what it is and who I am today. I salute you.

We'll have more respect for each other next year, I promise.

-tired-but-never-out-L