Wednesday, December 05, 2007

The price for vanity

Nobody to blame except oneself.

Example-

My skin was perfect the way it was, it's tough yet break-out free, not blemish free and perhaps the pores would be better off if it shrinks a little, but like I said, problem free. In fact I just use over the counter facial wash.. no toner, and some sunscreen.

..and then I decided to try SKII, skin was perhaps slightly better (slightly more work though.. toning, essence and all..) After that , got suckered into a year long program of facials and of course new facial products from the salon. Still, skin was perfectly fine.

Now that I'm done with my "facial program", I decided to go back to SKII. After all, my skin was alright when I used it.

RIGHT?

NO!

I present redness-with-extra-dry-flaky-skin-L

So according to the ladies at the counter, my skin's PH has changed since the last time I used their products and has become very dry, hence the sensitivity. For their products to work its magic... I just have to keep on course (minus the toner and some other stuff) and let the dry skin die and fluff out.

So, until Friday, I will be a humanoid lobster face, with some flakiness. Sans make up. *aiiieeeeee*

Ni yang orang kata, masalah cari sendiri.


-yummy-lobster-L