Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lucky..

I'm trying to be positive..

It's not new, for sure, in fact I try to "think" it all the time. But sometimes, I slip.

It's hard you know?

I slipped big time this morning. Ni-Mu, being in her terrible two going to terrible three stage, did something and I just slumped and cried. Overwhelmed, I sobbed on the bed. I felt so helpless. She saw me crying and climbed on the bed and curled right next to me, and said " don't cry mama... don't cry..". I must have done something right, I thought.

Then I realized how lucky I am to have her.. my little monster (formerly known as Nipple Mutilator).. my little rock... alright, more like a cute little pebble.. but a rock in every sense. And I know, everything's going to be fine.

After all, I AM big on crying.. for goodness sake, I cried during Carrie Bradshaw's Bridal Couture photo shoot in SATC the Movie!

And talking about lucky.. I am also big on that Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait duet! I swear, one of these days I will sing that song with that singingdork888 on youtube.

-lucky-L