Saturday, September 06, 2008

A letter for Mr. AZ

Dear Jason,

You don't know me and I don't know you, but still here I am, writing to you.

I think you're amazing, funny and downright genius.

Okay, this part is probably borderline creepy, but what the heck, you'll probably won't read this.. I actually do believe you're mine, after all I have heard you say it to me a gazillion times over. I also do believe that we're both lucky to be in love with each other and that we're best friends (again, we say it to each other all the time in the car... who cares about that other girl who keeps chirping in..). And for sharing your love for a child, I can't thank you enough...

You make me smile, laugh, cry. What was born from your moments of self realization, self empowerment and self improvement has brought so much clarity to me.

So my dear Jason, I hope that we will meet someday, so we can sing, dance and perhaps even steal things..

Your Beautiful Mess,
L