Monday, September 29, 2008

Chiffon and Wax CAN make a girl happy..


Never underestimate the power of Hari Raya last minute prep.


The raya songs.. the right mood... the stars all lined up perfect. And in between I had a man working on toes... Aya - Caramba!

The damage? 650 ringgit! Thanks to Chief Baker Fairy..... 45 ringgit pedi, my *ss... Fairies are such unpredictable creatures!

What I got - Chiffon baju kurung with green and yellow batik motive, a "very me" short dress (typical me.. got distracted and succumbed to the fashionista side of moi), a charming necklace and happy shiny feet (previously wrapped in a layer of warm wax... mmmmmm... delicious).

And even managed to close my $150K deal over the phone. Dayymmnnn, I'm super efficient today. Totally lived up to my CFF persona.

And to think, there's still one more day till Raya...

Selamat Hari Raya all and Maaf Zahir Batin. And to all my friends, you are all I could wish for and more. Thank you and let's stuff ourselves silly with coffee kisses first raya night at my place... BYO coffee kisses.. I may not be inclined to share mine....

-raya-ya-ya-ya!-L