Saturday, October 18, 2008

I'm a machine.. A *bleeping* machine..

I've been doing a lot of girlie things with the little princess.. And I have to say when it comes to going out shopping, Ni-Mu is a pro, as expected. She IS my little girl.

So on Thursday night, I realized that we were running low on milk so of course, I've decided to make a girlie night out. A little window shopping, a nice dinner and of course, a trip to the supermarket. Somewhere between the meat deli and the Japanese food section, Ni-Mu came up to me

Mama..I farted... *giggles*.

Baby, you don't have to announce it to everyone.. okay..

Uncle Zaki says I'm a fart-machine .. *still giggling*

Okay..*rolling eyes*.. great, I thought.. the one thing he says that actually sticks on her mind is that..
No, baby.. please don't say that.. you are NOT a fart-machine *hushed voice*

Yeah.. I'm not a fart-machine.. You're the fart-machine, mama..yoU'RE THE FART-MACHINE.. YOU'RE THE FART-MACHINE..HAHAHA.. MAMA.. YOU'RE THE FART MACHINE.. MAMA'S THE FART-MACHINE!

*horror! horror* while trying to shush her down.

The thing is, she's not even 3 yet, so you can imagine her enunciation of fart, sounds more like the dreaded 4 letter word.. YES, that f*#king 4 letter word.

And in as much as I received appreciative glances from the deli guy and some guy who was reaching out for chilli flakes.. I totally wanted to dive into freezer. Of course, that was not possible, so I just grabbed Ni-Mu, plonked her on the cart, and went straight to the cashier.

Yes, I was mortified. No, I didn't get any number. Am I a *bleep* machine? Ahhahahaaa.. what do you think?

-t-not-k-L