Saturday, November 29, 2008

Book number #2

I am in the middle of reading another book. Yes. Slowly but surely, I'm reading the books that was bought perhaps years ago.

As I mentioned in a previous entry, The Kite Runner was fabulous.. (and so was the movie).. cried loads, of course.

And now I am reading Eat. Pray. Love (again, finally!!!) . I'm only half way through but I can't help but wonder if all Liz's in the world have conversations with themselves in their head.. because I certainly do..

CBF (that's Chief Baker Fairy) asked me a couple of days ago if I had read it, and I said no.. but I have it.. and so here I am reading it.. It's like reading a a transcript of what goes on in this streaked head of mine. I am still on the first part of the book, Italy.. and she's making me hungry for pizza..and take up Italian language so I can do tandem conversation exchange with Italian men...

But most importantly, it reminded me of the great times I had while I was there, years ago.. walking hand in hand, talking, watching the countless fontanas, taking beautiful pictures and eating all those wonderful gelatos.

-bookie-L