Sunday, November 02, 2008

Worthy of a note..

Please take note of the following -

1. If you’re the type that cries at weddings, or sensitive (tak tentu pasal) do NOT watch p.s I Love You, alone.

2. If you have lost faith in Tom Cruise, do watch Tropic Thunder. Tom, I never knew you had it in ya!

3. If you bump into someone who makes your skin crawl.. who then asks for your number, look them straight in their eyes and say, “No, I don’t want to give my number to you..” . It is surprisingly liberating! *Hurrah for me… I actually did this last week!*

4. Do sing and dance to Mamma Mia the movie. I am willing to go with anybody out there who has an extra ticket to the show. Will pay for it. For guys – I am delicious and will not disappoint as a date, no strings attached (Bonus!). For girls – I am delicious and am a hoot.. (not to be confused with hooters..)

-delicious-hoot-mama-L