Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Girls night out.


Bumpkin's first concert is all about 4 (ahem!) Ladies drooling over hottie Marcell and suave Glenn. What can I say? Marcell, the lean, tattoed guy in black tank top, with moves to match just makes me want to run up to him and plant a big kiss. The only thing stopping me from doing it is how it'll look in case someone decides to take a snapshot of that scene. I can almost see the headline for it, "Crazy Pregnant Woman Mobs Marcell!"


And Glenn almost made me cry when he sang Januari , *sigh* and for all the beautiful performances, I shall forgive him for saying "it's hurt..." (I don't really gel with bad grammar..)

And so finally after recovering from Marcell's wedding photos, by consoling myself with the fact that the wife may not be that pretty underneath all those make up. I decided that it is time to take out the leather whip and get Homer in shape, and perhaps send him for some dance classes? The problem is, what are we going to do with the facial hair? Homer's facial hair growth is a mile apart! Maybe we can pencil them in... Muahahahaha!

-i-am-so-mean-to-homer-L