Friday, September 02, 2005

We're readyyy..


I thought I had everything planned out. Freeze some bolognaise sauce and spaghetti; as you switch off the fridge the morning they came to pack, take the containers out and let them thaw. Remind the packers to pack the microwave last. (L, you're just SOOOO organized.. pats on back!)


As lunch time approaches, pop the containers in the microwave and voila, you have a nice hot-homecooked meal, without having to leave your house, and racking your brains on what to eat.

Aaaahhh.. can you smell the meat sauce?

WTF????

Those little overzealous packers have packed everything.. including the drawer filled with plastic cutleries and wooden chopsticks .. (yes, I'm one of those who keeps take away cutleries, so sue me!)

It's lunch time, I am hungry .. Do I really have a choice?

I swear, I heard the elves giggling as they see me eating spaghetti with my fingers... Even they had cutleries with them!

Anyhoooo.. We're good to go, everythings packed and we've checked into our favorite hotel, where Homer gets the king of treatments...

We're coming home... and probably having cakes at Alexis tomorrow evening.

-bye-bye-dubaiiiii-L