Friday, September 09, 2005

Home sweet home..

We’re baaccckkkkkk!!

It’s only been about a week, but everything seems to fall back right on place. That’s the beauty of coming home. Okay, I’m still getting used to the morning traffic (because someone just have to be chauffeured to work..) but give me a week, it’ll all come back to me.

I still haven’t seen all my friends and aunts but I’ve gotten my hands on most of the juicy gossips, that’s what’s important, right??

On the “bump” front, I’m getting mixed responses. My friends (God bless their hearts) says I am looking great with the tummy, my mum on the other hand laughed her head off because she finds the “protrusion” extremely weird and just could not fathom my pregnancy style; i.e. “flaunt it when you’ve got it..” . My brother J, asked me to bellow, “HO,HO,HO..” so he can see if the belly will shake like jelly.

Oh, did anyone catch the National Geographic’s “In the womb” documentary? I did last night, and I’m still having flashbacks on the birth scenes. Homer kept saying, “close your eyes..” but I just couldn’t. Its like a crash scene, you want to look away but you just couldn’t. My eyelids were just glued open, mouth agape....

Oh, Bumpkins… what have we gotten ourselves into???

Well, what comes in must come out right?

-HELP-me-L