Friday, July 21, 2006

The bone picker story..


So here's how the story goes, I rsvp'd for a function and managed to get my mom to baby sit little ni-mu for tonight. The obvious choice for a partner would be Homer.. and here I thought, "hmm.. perhaps a little walkabout and cosy dinner afterwards..". It would be nice to just attend a launch for something that we can't afford to buy (yet.. hopefully) .. get dolled up, watching people.. etc.

But instead, Subby Hubby will be accompanying little ol' me. Apparently, Homer said he'd feel uncomfortable. As I recall, the last time when we went into a posh boutique, he was the one who tried on all the watches.... I think its obvious that he doesn't want to be seen with ME.. his short, non-flat stomach wife.

But hey.. I can't complain.. Subby Hubby is VERY good looking.. and we can snicker and laugh the whole night long..

-underappreciated-L