Thursday, July 13, 2006

Lately...


Things haven't been so good lately, first I got sick, then there was that nasty diarrhea after eating undercooked cockles at Penang Village, and again last night my temperature shot up. With everything else going on in my life, work or otherwise, I just feel so helpless .. you know.. like why bother keeping up when you end up drowning in a heap of mess.

For once in my life, I really don't care what happens, I've been trying and working and talking and giving in. I felt as if I'm running in a circle, even when I tried to do something differently, I'm the one who gets the brunt of it. Don't you just hate it when that happens?

But then, that's life.. I've just been faced with setbacks. A little bit bruised, as they say. The time will come when they will appreciate me and know what I had to go through in trying to make things work.

Sometimes I wonder if whatever I did was wrong.. or whether it affects other people, but then I reminded myself that no one else will protect me like I can.

On a more cheerful front; me and the girls are going on an all girls trip to Bandung for a little S&R (shopping and relaxxxx .. mmmm) .. So Bandung people .. the question is.. are you ready for us???

-wheels-on-the-bus-goes-round-and-round-L