Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Her name rhymes with Tiara..


Little Ni-Mu is crazy funny.

This morning while I was checking my work mails, I put her down on the orange mat near me, with her noisy toy piano. I finally got used to replying mails while listening to the various unfinished nursery rhymes (obviously, she smacks on the toy that it keeps changing its tune..), when suddenly all is quiet.

As I turned my head, I saw my little precious taking the edge of the mat, munching away happily. She looked as if she's eating a giant orange..and gurgled,"mum-mum?"

I felt like showering her with oranges.. (but then realized that I could be jailed for endangering a child's life...)

As the world steadily goes on in its chaotic manner.. I am blessed to have someone who can make me smile with just a bat of her eyes.

-lucky-L