Friday, May 25, 2007

The skinny on skin


I hate people with great skin.. And I'm talking about the skin all over our body... you do know that skin is the largest organ in our body, right???

After having the baby, I have managed to get back to my old size.. and before my friends roll their eyes.. yes, we're talking really old size.. like before I was married.. And I'm really ever-thankful for that.. (I thought my mom's genes has forsaken me.. ..) But my skin.... arghhhh my skin!!

To put it bluntly, my tummy area looks like one of those cotton shirts that needs ironing. When I button up my pants, the creases around my belly button magically turns into some flower-like decoration .. While Heidi Klum, Denise Richards even Britney Spears seems to still be able to parade around in a bikini...

Well, at least I can pretend that I'm a beautiful package, with a ribbon in the middle!

Care to unwrap me?