Friday, May 18, 2007

A year wiser? Really?




He's no zombie... he's my husband. Oookaaayyy, maybe he IS a zombie.. at the very least, acts like one from time to time.

He's gonna be 32 tomorrow.. BIG deal, I'm a good one year ahead of him, yup.. I was already walking and have had many childhood milestones before he came to the world! In so many ways, he's yet to achieve some emotional and sociological yardsticks, which sometimes just makes me wanna really ...... argghh! OK, let's not go there, it might just be used in court one day..

And he (still) dares to question my decisions ... Get it through that head of yours.. (like that bloody knife!).. I am always right, have always been .. and will always be. It's one of the many unexplained reasons, why we're together. I guess it's God's way of balancing out this crazy world.

Do I sound overly condescending? Well, I guess that's because I promised myself to be REALLY NICE to Homer tomorrow .. since IT IS his birthday.. So I just gotta let it out today, get it out of my system, you know what I mean?

So here's to you Homer, act less like a zombie.. we both know how I can't stand people who lacks consideration for others.. u-huh... yessirreeebob.. you know what I mean... and you might just surprise yourself (and yours truly) on how much you can gain (as in wisdom... not weight, okay?) when you're true to yourself.

32 years and more to come! And please do NOT wear that mask tomorow when I take you out...

-so-not-zombie-L