Monday, August 13, 2007

Do I still need a helmet?


What does one do when they suddenly have some free time and feeling adventurous?

Unlike Subby Hubby's comment in the previous post, not everyone has the luxury of having affairs with two of their bosses..

Today, I plonked myself on Mr. Ninen's chair and let him do his magic.

45 minutes and 2 chinese teas later, my reflection stared back at me .. There I was, sans curls and 3 inches of hair..

I LOVE it...

Mr. Ninen of course loved it too.. but then, he says that to all his clients.. So, can't really take his word.

*******

So here I am, typing.. and every 3 minutes; I sneak a sideway glance to see my reflection (yes, again and again) on the wardrobe mirror.

Funny, at times, I look like I'm wearing a helmet.. and at other times, I'm loving the new do ...

Whatever it is, I am officially no longer able to sport the beehive ala Amy Winehouse. I wonder if the thick black eye liner effect can work with helmet-ish hair..

"They tried to make me go to rehab.. but I won't go.. go.. go.."

Okayyy, definitely won't work.

-my-helmet-needs-some-highlights-L