Thursday, August 09, 2007

You don't know me... or do you?


I'm one complex woman. Really.

I'd like to think that I'm highly intelligent, but to date, I have no inkling on what MENSA stands for.

I'd like to think I'm tech savvy, but I still have problems creating charts from my excel files.

I buy those hard cover marketing / sales books, but I find myself drawn to the racks where pictures of Britney, Katie Holmes, Posh Becks are splashed in a collage-like manner. (..and bought those to..)

The good thing is, I know I am complicated, hence the title of yours truly's blog.

I am everything rolled into one quirky ball, the good, the bad and the ugly... but a BALL nonetheless. I do distinctly remember Barney (yes, the purple dinosaur), singing.. "if you have a ball, you have the greatest toy in the world!" .. So I guess I am the greatest toy in the world!

I forgot why I started typing this entry.. Looking back, it could have been the beginning of a very deep insightful composition on the complexity of human nature. But I've lost track of my thoughts and now it's just another account of a spaced out gal who's been watching a lot of imaginary dinosaurs, monsters and people dressed up as the alphabets on TV.

*sigh*

-not-a-shopping-complex-L