Wednesday, June 28, 2006

What goes on in this head of mine..


While people are humming and singing to themselves the latest hits like; Hips Don't Lie .. I have permanently in my head a humdinger from one the shows on Playhouse Disney channel.

My name is Shanna.. It rhymes with banana..
And this my friend, is Shaaannnnaaaa's Shoo--ooow!


Although, I'd have the lyrics changed to entertain little Ni-Mu, and it goes something like this

My name is Naiara.. It rhymes with tiara..
And this my friend, is Iaraaaaaa's Shoo--ooow!

And now, I'm obsessed in finding things that rhymes with people's names.

Sad, I know.. but Subby Hubby and I had lots of fun thinking up of things that'll rhyme with his name, sadly we could only come up with "Loofah". Poor guy.. well, at least that's much better than what rhymes with yours truly.. "Cheese"..

-yummy-cheesy-L