Tuesday, January 30, 2007

And how was your weekend?


Apart from the faulty sound system, the concert was GGRREEEAAATTT. They just bring back old memories when life was less complicated.. And the whole trip up to Genting was like a walk down memory lane. I'm talking about walking through the foggy wet and (surprisingly!) chilly weather, it's like I'm transported back to the good ol' days at uni, walking through Vicky Park getting to yet another lecture on European Political History.

What a weekend!

And then came Monday.. blearghhhh! Talk about killjoy.

My ever fickle client drove me nuts asking me why a certain shipment has not arrived and wanted me to do something about it. I am not the Custom's General's crony, nor do I know anybody in KLIA customs. And after having a big bru-ha-ha with one Fedex officer, my client told me that they've decided to just wait for the shipment arrive the next day! What the f*#k??!!?

I've always been very accomodating to them .. why do they have to harrass me like this?

On the homefront, Ni-Mu has learned a new word.. "go.." . She would reach for my bag, loop it through her arms (ala datin), walk to the door, and say, "..go! ...go!". As in, "let's go!". So now, I have included in her daily schedule, a short walk to the pool and back. Which translates to more frizz to my hair. I know.. I know.. I'm way too obsessed with my hair..

All I can say is, unless you've walked a mile in my shoes (or don my hairstyle), you'll never know how overwhelming all this can be. Homer always say I complain way too much, but for me it's not complaining.. it's telling people how I feel and maybe, just maybe, I'd get some compassion. I know my situation is nothing compared to those who have lost their homes in the recent floods..

but I'm just saying.. I am here, and I am talking to you... Indulge me a little.. We all go through phases.

-the-frizz-phase-L