Saturday, January 06, 2007

Just another day..

As I write this entry, I have that damn Jon Secada's song in my head.. you know.. that dang "lentok" song. But this entry has nothing to do with with the song.. It had everything to do with how we marked the new year.

Last year, I remembered being very tired and vaguely hearing the booms of the fireworks while I trying to sleep, and hoping that Ni-Mu won't wake up. 2006, what a year.. vivid moments, some good, some bad and some really ugly. And now it has packed itself and made way for the new year. 2007 is here, I have big plans... but just as the year started.. I'm feeling so exhausted.. I ushered the new year fighting my sleep.. just like any other day.. how can I carry on my big plans feeling so lethargic with life?

So what did I do? Like any other girls.. I went to see my stylist, having a specific look for 2007 (layered bob, loose the highlights and options for a darker look).. I came out with the ultimate messy poodle look. I'm still getting used to the new me.. sometimes I love it.. sometimes I hate it. Change can be difficult.. but with so many things changing all around me, I'll be taking it in my stride..

Viva la rocker chick hair... Viva la 2007... Viva L!

-2007-L