Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Dr. House in the house!


Why does everyone look so great at the Golden Globes?
Because they get complimentary colonic irrigation prior to the event.

Okay, I'm just assuming the above, only because my hero, Hugh Laurie mentioned it in his acceptance speech. I don't know why, but I'm just drawn to English humour. Witty, intelligent and just brilliant! (Gosh, as I'm writing this, I'm even thinking with an English accent .. melampau or what?)

I'm loving House so much right now that I wouldn't mind him breaking down my multi layered personality and hear his interpretations of my cluttered life.

.. so is there anywhere for me to get this colonic irrigation that everyone's talking about? .. and HOW does this thing actually work? does the pipe goes to where I think it goes?

-people-in-hollywood-are-scary-and-never-have-fat-bulges-L