Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Holy Pants!


Still in the mood of ushering in the new year, I've decided to cleanse anything and everything my capricious mind decides to focus on at that particular moment. Being born in to the sign of Gemini .. (yes, the twin thing) I have to admit I have a rather disturbing dual.. even multiple personalities. With that said, if anything does happen to Homer, I blame it on one of my "darker" personality.

And so last night, I decided to venture into one of the many drawers in our wardrobe. It is aptly called "BIG SCARY UNDIES" .. these truly are big scary undies.. brings a whole new understanding on the word "underPANTS", they are so big, they are in fact .. PANTS! It doesn't stop at just the size of the garments.. the horror of its colour is just enough to send yours truly to fashion house of shame. You know what I mean.. pale blue, pale peach (yuck!) .. I'm even too embarassed and a little bit nauseous to continue..

But in my defense, those were bought in the period of el-preggo, and post partum.. where I was taken hostage by the abominable snowqueen, and ordered Homer to go to Carrefoure and get "cheap-big-ass-cotton-underwear-so-I-can-just-throw-them-out!". A year on, there I was thinking to myself.. I actually fit in those???

And so while I threw them into a trash bag, I felt a sense of relief.. my underPANTS are gone.. Then I heard someone groaning in frustration.. none other than my little pitter-patter Ni-Mu..

Great! In my fervor of getting rid of big scary underpants, one had managed to find its way on to her hands. Her head has gone through one of the leg openings of big-ass-undies, she was screaming her head off and was determined to take it out herself. I don't blame her, blue is definitely not her colour.

I should really start baby-proofing the apartment.

-shopping-for-undies-L