Tuesday, December 26, 2006

PS is da bomb!


Did you all know that you can find really nice dresses at Petaling street? My God .. beyond the tackiness of some of the stuff they display on the outer side of the clothes shop, you can actually find some real gems inside. Forget Zara, Mango, Forever 21 (okay.. you might still see wandering in these shops..) or BCBG (although they do fit me like a glove..).. The stuff in PS is crazy cheap!

I've been on a buying spree.. and with my impending Bandung trip (business, this time) .. I'm a little bit concerned. But hey, I can't help it if my wardrobe needs a little updating. Perhaps I should just concentrate on spa-i-fying myself..

If you don't hear from me before the coming new year, you can safely assume that I am meticulously sorting out my credit card bills.

Hoping for a banging 2007!

-shopaholic-L