Thursday, December 21, 2006

Wonder if anyone has done this..



I don't think I've heard of reviewing a restaurant based on its child friendliness policy, but I guess since I've already thought about it, I might as well write a lil' something .. for all the parents out there.

If you ever have to take out your young child out alone for either lunch or dinner, you know what I mean when I say, it's gotta be childproof, willing to take "tweaked" orders, child seat and most importantly, staff who will not frown when they see your kids throwing stuff down on to their squeaky clean floors.

With that said - dinner last night was great because .. not only did this restaurant have everything mentioned above.. the staff even played with Ni-Mu.. and to my utter joy.. asked whether they can take her off my hands while I finish my lovely sizzling tofu dinner in peace!

Cozy House Great Eastern Mall ROCKS!!

You may want to go there when there's less people around (long queue is inevitable during peak hours), so go for either early/late lunch/dinner..

..*bl**dy h*ll*.. In the short time I wrote this, Ni-Mu has managed to reach for the aqueous cream tub and plastered it all over her body (again!).. arghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

-clean-up-on-bedroom-2-L