Thursday, August 25, 2005

10,9,8.....


7 days to go in this desert cosmopolitan city before we pack up and say toodles and make our way back home to KL.

We haven’t been here long, well, less for me since I go in and out of the country so often. Still it’s going to be hard saying goodbyes to the people around us, especially to my “tai-tai” routine.

The packers are coming in 1st September.. hmm, more people for me to dictate.. I’ll have so much power that day! Normally, I’d only have Homer to boss around. Well one last hurrah for the queen.

We’re looking forward to do some big league shopping before we ship our stuff, but looks like it ain’t happening, thanks to our - let’s live our lives to the fullest in our temporary sand box. *sigh* Kiss buh-bye to Chanel bags and plasma TV (for Homer).

That’s the price we have to pay …. Something’s gotta give right? Ah well, it’s not like I am bag-less and that Homer is devoid of techie gadgets..

-we’ll-have-a-new-toy-in-3-months-L