Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mall rat.


Sometimes I scare myself with the amount of junk shopping I do. This is what happens when you stay in a place where sands and shops are in abundance. I do try to fill up my time with healthy activities, like yoga, spend more time working, I even stopped calling the maid service and did the house cleaning myself! (Bitchy or what????)

Still, you HAVE to get out .. And so I fell into the “scaling the mall” trap. Walking in and out of retail shops, trailing my hands on the never ending plastic hangers (wooden hangers when in classy boutiques..) where clothes I can’t really fit into hangs ever so delicately. And sometimes in moments of clumsiness, I would be the cause for the slinky items to cascade down to the floor.. Ah, well… in my condition, you wouldn’t expect me to bend and pick it up, right?? (Again… bitchy selfishness that’s allowed when you’re with child.. heheh)

Wonder what sales staff was thinking when they see me browsing through MNG and similar stores? Hey.. I can still carry off some of the outfits okay.. (Major bitchy-ness in denial..)

And to prove it, I bought a skirt from Forever 21 yesterday… (in large, of course)

-wearing-a-skirt-minimises-the-friction-of-thighs-in tight-pants-L